Junior Barkeeper Course – Work in progress.
- 12 (Registered)
Welcome to The Waiter’s Academy’s Junior Barkeeper Course! We’re so excited to have you on board and embark on this journey of learning and discovery together.
This course is a work in progress. We will upload more and more lessons, quizzes, and videos in the next few weeks. Thank you for understanding and enjoy the learning process!
Here at The Waiter’s Academy, we believe that bartending is an art and a science, and our goal is to help you master both. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, we promise to provide you with all the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to become a successful bartender.
We know that learning can be serious business, but we also believe that it should be fun. So, we’ve infused our lessons with a healthy dose of humor and personality to keep things lively and engaging.
So grab your shaker, grab your glass, and get ready to have a blast! We can’t wait to see what you’ll create and where your bartending journey will take you.
The Junior Barkeeper Course Team.
Basics of Bartending
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Bartending and Bar Equipment Preview
- Quiz 1 10 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 2: Types of alcohol and common mixing ingredients
- Quiz 2 10 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 3: Standard Drink Recipes
- Quiz 3 10 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 4: Garnishing Techniques
- Quiz 4 8 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 5: Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Quiz 5 8 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 6: Understanding Responsible Alcohol Service and Regulations
- Quiz 6 6 questions10 minutes
- Lesson 7: Speed and Efficiency Techniques for Bartending
- Lesson 8: Basic Bartending Math and Measurements
- That’s all for now, folks! Until next time, keep shaking and stirring!
- Quiz 7 5 questions10 minutes
Test March 13Learning0 %
and 7 students enrolled.