<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Online Training &#8211; The Waiter&#039;s Academy | Hippo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/members/hippo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/members/hippo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Hippo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:34:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=11.1.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afd63fa6e32c5626c1fdb78dc5767a82</guid>
				<title>Hippo started the topic Curious about Instagram promotion services in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/curious-about-instagram-promotion-services-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 May 2025 03:16:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Some Instagram pages grow really fast and get a lot of likes and followers quickly. It seems like they use promotion services to reach more people and get more attention. Using something like this could help a page grow faster. But I have a few question before starting. How exactly do these promotion services work? Are the followers real and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-270101"><a href="https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/curious-about-instagram-promotion-services-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a864d792a01938713bf46ed5c7bbfd9</guid>
				<title>Hippo started the topic Learning about AI grader in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/learning-about-ai-grader/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 May 2025 08:30:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Last week, our teacher gave us a big writing assignment. After we submitted it, she mentioned that an AI Grader would help check our work. That made me really curious. I started wondering, what exactly is an AI Grader? How does it know if our answers are good or not? I wanted to learn more about it, so I decided to ask and find out how this smart&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-269721"><a href="https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/learning-about-ai-grader/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76d523264f965a9e6d96004e4828fc23</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic Toi et Moi Rings: A Romantic Twist on the Traditional Engagement Ring in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/toi-et-moi-rings-a-romantic-twist-on-the-traditional-engagement-ring/#post-37018</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Apr 2025 18:32:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="jetpack-video-wrapper"><a href="https://climaxconnection.com/forum/11/glitches-and-bugs/5754/cryptocurrency-development/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://climaxconnection.com/forum/11/glitches-and-bugs/5754/cryptocurrency-development/</a></div>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bece523a9d48cc6e476cdb290fb4b0ca</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic How do I get started with Amazon arbitrage on eBay? in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-get-started-with-amazon-arbitrage-on-ebay-2/#post-36190</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 09:29:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Visit with you <a href="https://www.pathsocial.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">Link</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e105028ab94d1b3034410432183cd406</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic Need help in writing a dissertation paper. in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/need-help-in-writing-a-dissertation-paper/#post-36186</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 09:14:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am sorry to know that you are in a tough situation, balancing work and studies.Since your dissertation is important, so you should hire a professional dissertation writer or editor who can help you with structuring, research, and writing Some online platforms offer dissertation writing assistance where experts guide you through the process.  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e41bc3bb927e281f378df857be44779e</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic How do I get started with Amazon arbitrage on eBay? in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-get-started-with-amazon-arbitrage-on-ebay-2/#post-36182</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 08:49:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>where experienced professionals can assist you in completing your dissertation efficiently. This way, you can focus on your work without compromising your academic success.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30baa86674613ec7bbb3004d1d90c7a8</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic How do I get started with Amazon arbitrage on eBay? in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-get-started-with-amazon-arbitrage-on-ebay-2/#post-36181</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 08:49:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8891f868bbfc71749f9323b75a80f67b</guid>
				<title>Hippo replied to the topic How do I get started with Amazon arbitrage on eBay? in the forum How much money a waiter makes as a TIP in your country?</title>
				<link>https://www.thewaitersacademy.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-get-started-with-amazon-arbitrage-on-ebay-2/#post-36179</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 08:47:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>