Waiter Training Course
- 3044 (Registered)
Waiter Training Course Description
- How to prepare for a restaurant job interview
- How to prepare for the first day at a new job
- LQA Standard – working at the Leading Hotels of the World
- Becoming a leader – take the leadership class.
Waiter Training Course
This Waiter Training Course will provide you with all the skills and knowledge to build a successful career in the Hospitality Industry. Upon successful completion of all the lessons and tests, you will be able to receive a Waiter Certificate from the Waiter's Academy by taking the final exam! Good luck!
- The Service Employee! What is it to work in FOH
- F&B Test – Lesson One! 10 questions10 minutes
- Rules of Service
- Test 2: Basic Rules of Service 10 questions10 minutes
- Serving and Carrying
- TEST 3: Serving and Carrying 15 questions10 minutes
- Setting the Table Up
- Table set up! Test 4 15 questions12 minutes
- F&B Terminology
- Types of Service
- F&B Test 6: Types of Service in the Restaurant 10 questions10 minutes
- Steps of Service for Fine Dining
- F&B Test 7: Steps of Service in Fine Dining 11 questions11 minutes
- Greeting the Guests and Taking the Order
- F&B Test 8: Greeting the guests and taking the order 7 questions6 minutes
- Wine and Wine Service
- F&B TEST 9: Wine and Wine knowledge 10 questions10 minutes
- Tea and Coffee Knowledge
- Selling Up-Selling Cross-Selling Preview
- F&B Test 10: Selling and Up-Selling 9 questions10 minutes
- How to Handle Guest Complaint Preview
- F&B Test 11: How to handle guest’s complaints 18 questions15 minutes
- How to deal with Rude and Agressive Guests
- Hygiene and Food Safety
Odirile Navvy Oitaotse
Best content i've seenIf one does not become the best after going through this rigorous course then I don't know what else they would need, it is excellent in all it's entirety.
Santosh m Sangma
Waiter courseGratitude is the Art of the memory but if we don't say it so it remains hidden . So I really grateful to you Sir Ned for your valuable course which I had graduated in waiter Academy and it's really helpful for my careers in my life . Thank you so much Sir ❤️
Great course! I learned a lot and enjoyed the course. The explanation was very clear, fun, and easy to understand. Thank you so much for creating this course.
Thank you so much for your help Mr Ned..
That was one hell of a course!Thank you for creating all the contents. Even though I consider myself as an experienced waiter, I have learned quite a few useful information. And all the documents... are great. I'm ready to rock this season ;)